Australia experiences temperate weather for most of the year but the climate can vary due to the size of our continent. Here are The 25 Times The Craziest Australia’s Weather In 2015.
1. When this bad boy brought shock and awe to Bondi.
Photo Credit: Maria Antwan
2. And it looked like a gigantic tsunami was engulfing Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
Photo Credit: louise.e.farrugia
3. (Poor old Sydney, always getting monstered.)
Photo Credit: danieltranphotography
4. When clouds totally blanketed Tasmania.
Photo Credit: Photographybypauldfleming
5. When “riders on the storm” rolled over Brisbane.
Photo Credit: MrSPhotos