Photographer Ulderico Granger traveled and nature photographer originally from the Big Island of Hawaii. I became enamored with photography at the age of 12. Growing up on an island in the Pacific, I developed a love and appreciation for the natural world that has only grown to this day. I know I will never grow tired of the great outdoors and the company they provide.
I am currently on the road traveling North America in my van. The ability to experience unique and unexplored places keeps me motivated. True wilderness inspires me. The ability to capture and preserve a moment in time was made possible by technology and I am forever grateful. With the help of photography we can remember more and recall memories from the past. Photography consistently allows me to challenge myself through experimentation and creativity. The world of photography is immense and limitless and I am eager to see what the future holds for this wonderful craft.
I primarily focus on nature, landscape, travel and wildlife photography, although I do let myself wander. I see photography as a way to capture and preserve the beauty of life.
More info: uldericoimages.com | Instagram | Facebook | boredpanda
1. Autumn In Alaska
2. Grizzly Bear Near Atlin, Bc
3. Dusk Drives Through Northern Bc
4. Salmon River, Bc
5. Camping At The Worthington Glacier, Alaska
6. A Lifetime Goal, Achieved. Aurora In Denali National Park
7. Ice Towers. Knik Glacier, Alaska
8. Lingering Fall Color In Bc
9. Denali National Park
10. Dall Sheep Above Kluane Lake, Bc
11. Glacier In The Coast Range, Bc
12. Jasper National Park At Night
13. Lakeside Morning Views At An Unnamed Lake In Bc
14. The Trip Commenced In Oregon
15. Jean-Claude Van Ram In Northern Bc
16. Alaska From The Air
17. Chugach Range, Alaska
18. Early Morning Flight Near Palmer, Alaska
19. Smoky Liard River Valley At Sunset
20. Sunset Sky From The Cassiar Highway